- Patch: A temporary addition to a piece of code, usually as a quick-and-dirty remedy to an existing bug or misfeature.
- Network: Refers to all automation resources maintained by the Division and includes hardware, software and infrastructure.
- Patch Tracking Log: Electronic log used to track all actions taken in response to a Patch notification.
- Virus Definition File: An electronic file that includes the information necessary for Antivirus Software to detect and repair viruses.
- Maintenance Rollup Package: Refers to a collection of enhancements that are pushed out to PCs at regular intervals. These are generally non-critical and do not require immediate action.
- CA Patch Notification Distribution List: E-mail distribution list that contains the names of all CATS staff that require notifications during patch procedures.
Neither the Department of Children, Youth, and Families (DCYF), the State of Washington nor any of its employees makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, translation, product or process that is disclosed, displayed or appears on the DCYF website. For purposes of this disclaimer the term “information” includes, but is not limited to, information that is contained within any internet link that is accessible from the DCYF website.