- The person designated by the review committee shall complete the Administrative Review Form, DSHS 05-203, after the review.
- The Administrative Review Coordinator shall send copies of the DSHS 05-203 to:
- The parents of the child.
- The social worker for the child.
- Children over 12 subject to the review.
- The Indian child's tribe or LICWAC, as applicable.
- The private agency social worker responsible for placement of the child, when applicable.
- The GAL for the child.
Neither the Department of Children, Youth, and Families (DCYF), the State of Washington nor any of its employees makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, translation, product or process that is disclosed, displayed or appears on the DCYF website. For purposes of this disclaimer the term “information” includes, but is not limited to, information that is contained within any internet link that is accessible from the DCYF website.