- Protection-Staff to whom computers and printers are permanently or temporarily assigned shall:
- Ensure protection of data processing equipment from theft or damage.
- Protect division software from theft or unauthorized, accidental, or malicious use, modification, or destruction.
- Protect division confidential documents from theft or unauthorized disclosure.
- If an employee, through personal negligence, causes damage to state equipment, CA may require the employee to pay for repair or replacement of the damaged equipment.
- Appropriate Use-Staff shall use department computers, peripheral equipment, and software only for official state purposes.
Neither the Department of Children, Youth, and Families (DCYF), the State of Washington nor any of its employees makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, translation, product or process that is disclosed, displayed or appears on the DCYF website. For purposes of this disclaimer the term “information” includes, but is not limited to, information that is contained within any internet link that is accessible from the DCYF website.