Effective date: 12/1/18 | Last Revised: 5/8/2019
See also: WAC 110-15-0024, WAC 110-15-0220
Revisions: Policy Manual Revision Log
This policy applies when consumers have received child protective services, child welfare services or family assessment response (FAR) services within six months and have been referred for child care as a part of their case management.
- When a parent applies for WCCC after receiving child protective services, child welfare services or family assessment response services within six months and are referred to CCSP the following eligibility exceptions apply:
- Children do not need to be living in the US legally
- Parent/Guardian does not need to be in an approved activity
- Consumers do not need to have income under 200% FPL
- Resources are not considered and can exceed $1 million
- Eligible consumers will not have a copayment regardless of income/resources
- All children in the subsidy household will be eligible for full time care without regard to parent activity or schedule.
- When there are multiple children in the family and staggered return home, all children will receive benefits for a minimum of 12 months.
- Authorization for payment can be made to a licensed center or family home only. No authorization should be made for FFN providers.
- Children will need to be 12 years of age or under at the time of application unless approved for special needs as outlined in WAC 110-15-0220.