Effective date: 10/1/2018
See also: WAC 110-15-0040
Revisions: Policy Manual Revision Log
This policy applies when determining if activities are approvable for WorkFirst consumers.
- WorkFirst consumers participating in activities meeting the 110 rule are eligible using a schedule of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm except:
- when specified in the IRP; or
- reported differently by the consumer.
- At application/reapplication, consumers approved for Infant Exemption may be eligible for child care if combined with another approvable activity.
- Any activity approved by tribal TANF is considered an approvable activity.