Effective date: 10-1-2018
See also: WAC 110-15-0126
Revisions: Policy Manual Revision Log
This policy applies to situations when exceptions to rule may be approved to the electronic attendance rule.
- Providers without internet access may request an ETR (Exception to Rule)
- Providers may request an ETR for the following reasons, not limited to:
- Rules preventing the use of electronics at the facility
- The provider’s selected third-party system is working towards meeting system approval requirements
- Computer access not available/hearby
- The system is not offered in the primary language of the provider and/or the families the provider serves.
- Provider’s approved for an ETR must:
- Provide copies of their records monthly within seven days of submitting their invoice for payment.
- Report to DCYF within ten (10) days if the circumstances around the reason for their request changes
- Submit a request for exemption at least every two years.
- Provider’s denied for an ETR can request a reconsideration of their denial through the Electronic Attendance Program Specialist.
- ETRs are not covered under administrative hearings
- An ETR for electronic attendance can be approved for a maximum of two (2) years.