Effective date: 10/3/2019
See also: WAC 110-15-0005, 110-15-0012, 110-15-0020, 110-15-0271, 110-15-3365, 110-15-3665
Revisions: Policy Manual Revision Log
This policy relates to the establishment of a consumer overpayment when a consumer fails to participate in an approved activity.
- Consumers will not receive an overpayment when:
- A consumer reports accurate information, provides activity/income verification but does not start the verified activity.
- Consumers may receive an overpayment when:
- A consumer reports accurate information but fails to provide verification as outlined in WAC 110-15-0020 or 110-15-0065.
- A consumer reports inaccurate information and is later determined ineligible.
- A consumer reports false/fraudulent information.