Effective date: 10/1/2018
Revisions: Policy Manual Revision Log
This policy applies when providers do not comply with the provider responsibilities
- A program violation occurs any time a provider fails to comply with the provider’s responsibilities as outlined in WAC 110-15-0034 and the failure results in an overpayment.
- When the overpayment is removed through the administrative hearing process or a supervisory review it does not count as a program violation.
- Program violations for failure to submit attendance records, prior to billing, may not result in an overpayment.
- Technical assistance on billing rules and procedures is offered by DCYF’s quality assurance team on any provider program violation.
- On the fourth program violation, providers are reviewed by DCYF’s quality assurance team for potential sanction.