The MOU/MOAs clarify roles and responsibilities to enhance coordination and cooperation between the Tribal governments of Washington State federally recognized Tribes and DCYF in providing child welfare services to Indian children. MOU/MOAs that have been reviewed (and updated) since 2010 are posted below, if you do not see an MOU/MOA posted for a Tribe please check with your regional ICW Program Consultant or contact the Headquarters ICW program.
- Cowlitz Indian Tribe Agreement
- Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe Agreement
- Kalispel Tribe of Indians Agreement
- Lummi Nation Agreement
- Makah Tribe Agreement
- Nisqually Tribe Agreement
- Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe Agreement
- Quinault Indian Nation Agreement
- Samish Indian Nation Agreement
- Shoalwater Bay Tribe Agreement
- Snoqualmie Indian Tribe Agreement
- Stillaguamish Tribe of Indians Agreement
- Suquamish Indian Tribe Agreement
- Tulalip Tribes of Washington Agreement
This is a template and guide for developing a Memoranda of Agreement (MOA) between a tribe and DCYF.