Provide an opportunity to develop and specify in a written case plan the expectations of both CA and the parent regarding the care and placement of their child.
- Following Shelter Care and no later than thirty days prior to Fact Finding hearing CA will facilitate a conference to develop a written service agreement.
- Required participants must be invited to the Shelter Care Case Conference.
- Schedule a Case Conference meeting when the court establishes shelter care and no later than thirty days before the Fact Finding court hearing.
- Invite to the case conference the following individuals:
- Youth (as developmentally appropriate)
- Parents and youth's assigned counsel
- GAL or CASA
- Other persons identified and agreed upon by the parties
- Develop a written case plan including the expectations of CA and the parents regarding the care and placement of the parent's child.
- Document the Case Conference within the Shared Planning Page in FamLink.
- Case Plan