Under state law RCW 39.26, all state agencies entering into sole source or emergency contracts are required to post the contracts to a publicly accessible website.
Under state law RCW 39.26.130, all state agencies entering into emergency contracts are required to post the contracts to a publicly accessible website within three working days following the commencement of work or execution of a contract, whichever occurs first. “Emergency” means a set of unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the agency that either: (a) Present a real, immediate, and extreme threat to the proper performance of essential functions; or (b) May reasonably be expected to result in material loss or damage to property, bodily injury, or loss of life, if immediate action is not taken.
Current Emergency Contract Notice
- None at this time.
Sole Source Contracts
Under state law RCW 39.26.140, all state agencies entering into sole-source contracts are required to post the contracts to a publicly accessible website.
“Sole Source” means a contractor providing goods or services of such a unique nature or sole availability at the location required that the contractor is clearly and justifiably the only practicable source to provide the goods or services.
Notice of proposed Sole Source contracts will be posted here for no less than 10 days.
Current Sole Source Notices
- Community-Based Perinatal Mental Health Promotion
- Mediation Services
- HVSA Reflective Supervision and Infant Mental Health Trainings and Services
- Home Visitor Technical Assistance and Training in Addressing Domestic Violence
- Children's Advocacy Centers of Washington
- 22-1099 MIECHV Statewide Home Visiting Resource and Referral Service
- 22-1043 Washington State Customized QRIS Data Management System
- 22-1005 DataKeeper: Visit Tracker Data Management System
- 22-1044 Home Visiting Services Account: Early Steps to School Success
- 22-1041 Reach Out and Read
- 22-1024 Administration of Professional Development CBA Activities
- 22-1009 Cooper House FAN Training Cohorts and Communities of Practice for Home Visiting Staff
- 22-1002 Child Care Resource and Referral, Early Achievers and Provider Professional Development Services
- 22-1115 QRIS Birth to Three Quality Initiatives
- 22-1116 QRIS Birth to Three Quality Initiatives
- 22-1117 QRIS Birth to Three Quality Initiatives
- 22-1118 QRIS Birth to Three Quality Initiatives
- 22-1119 Home Visiting Systems Implementation - Private Innovation and Public Stewardship
- 22-1104 Pierce County Help Me Grow - Family Connects Pilot Year 4
- 22-1006 MIECHV Home Visitation Project - Nurse Family Partnership