We support the adult educators who care for and teach young children in Washington State.
Washington has qualified, and competitively compensated educators across all early learning settings to help children reach their potential and to eliminate race and income as predictors of school readiness.
Provide a DCYF comprehensive framework and delivering of services for PD that includes adult learning and workforce development to ensure improved outcomes for children, youth and the adults who provide education and services.
What’s New: Updates & Popular Pages
- *NEW* Learn the ways you can use the COVID-19 toolkit in your classroom
- Exploring the COVID-19 Toolkit (6 min).
- *NEW* Check out PD’s two newest webpages:
- Upcoming webinars:
- May: Sneak Peek of the New Staff Qualifications Webpage
- June: Staff Qualifications for School-Age Programs
- Learn more and register.
- Community-Based Training Model
- Training Modifications in Response to COVID-19