We support the adult educators who care for and teach young children in Washington State.
Washington has qualified, and competitively compensated educators across all early learning settings to help children reach their potential and to eliminate race and income as predictors of school readiness.
Provide a DCYF comprehensive framework and delivering of services for PD that includes adult learning and workforce development to ensure improved outcomes for children, youth and the adults who provide education and services.
What’s New: Updates & Popular Pages
- We heard your feedback on the Community-Based Training option. Learn more about this work and read the full update.
- Viewing trainings in MERIT just got easier!
- MERIT Dashboard is Getting Revamped. Watch the Sneak Peak!
- Professional Development Plans (PDP’s): Watch the Webinar or Review the PDP Q&A.
- COVID-19 Toolkits, Substitute Pool & More in January’s PD Newsletter.
- Training Modifications in Response to COVID-19: English | Spanish | Somali
- Learn what’s happening with the Enhancing Quality of Early Learning Training Series (EQEL)! Watch the update: English | Spanish