We support the adult educators who care for and teach young children in Washington State.
Washington has qualified, and competitively compensated educators across all early learning settings to help children reach their potential and to eliminate race and income as predictors of school readiness.
Provide a DCYF comprehensive framework and delivering of services for PD that includes adult learning and workforce development to ensure improved outcomes for children, youth and the adults who provide education and services.
Updates & Popular Pages
- DCYF'S New Training Site is now DEVELOP! We're excited about our new name, and hope you agree! Read the full update here or visit the DEVELOP webpage for the latest information.
- We are the Workforce Growth, Quality, and Recognition Team! We’re excited to announce that we have a new team name! Read the full update.
- Dual Language Designation. For additional info about Dual Language Learning, or the designation, visit DCYF’s Dual Language learning webpage.
- Awards for Trauma-Informed Care Training and Education: Learn about the financial awards available for eligible individuals with trauma-informed knowledge and skills or visits DCYF's Trauma-Informed Care webpage.
- Qualifications & PACE Updates: How does PACE Work? How do I know if PACE is right for me? How do I complete PACE? Visit the PACE webpage.