The Early Childhood Equity Grant is still open for applications, and there is still time to apply. The application window closes at 5 pm on Friday, June 30.
Do you have questions about the grant, or need assistance completing the application? DCYF’s partners at the Imagine Institute are here to help at no cost to you, and in your preferred language.
Technical assistance can support you by ensuring that your grant application is specific to your program and needs. DCYF receives many grant applications with identical answers to application questions and fund uses, so technical assistance provided by the Imagine Institute can help your application to stand out, and be more competitive.
Technical assistance can also provide the following support:
- Help with understanding grant eligibility, rules, and timelines;
- Help with accessing technology to fill out an application;
- Individualized guidance and advice on filling out the application;
- Guidance on saving receipts and documenting your spending; and
- Webinars, group sessions, and one-on-one support.