Licensed foster parents, past and present, are invited to join DCYF’s 2021 annual review of the Foster Parent Rights and Responsibilities document.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out this survey by Friday, September 17.
The review will take place over the course of two meetings.
The first will be held on Thursday, Oct. 7, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and will include:
- An overview of the document and the new review process
- Discuss areas of feedback and potential changes
- Small group breakouts for collaboration and discussion amongst attendees
The second meeting will be held on Thursday, October 28 from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. and will feature:
- A recap of the first meeting
- A review of the updated draft document with recommended changes
- A Q and A.
We look forward to partnering with you and continuing to support licensed foster parents statewide.
*Translation services will be provided based on requests via the survey.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.