Child care licensing fees are suspended until June 30, 2023; however, due to recently passed legislation, effective July 1, 2023, child care fees will be required.
You must attend orientation before submitting a licensing application.
Family Home or Child Care Center Application
Capacity Increase/Change Planning Form
- DCYF #15-874 Capacity Increase Change Planning Guide
- Capacity Chart Home
- Center Mixed Ages Capacity Chart
- Center No Mixed Ages Capacity Chart
- School-Age Programs Capacity Chart
- Family Home 13+ Capacity Waiver Capacity and Ratio Chart
Child Care Agreement
Child Care Health Consultant Agreement
Child Care Health Consultant On-Site Report
Child Care Registration Form
Child Injury/Incident Report
WAC 110-300-0475 requires family home providers and child care center providers to use this DCYF form when reporting certain injuries and incidents to the department. School-age providers may use this form, but WAC 110-305 does not require the use of it.
Chimney, Fireplace, Woodstove Use Statement
Daily Attendance Records
Family Home/Child Care Center - Feasibility Checklist
Family Home Liability Insurance Notice
Fire Safety & Emergency Drills Form
WAC 110-300-0470(4) requires family home providers and child care center providers to use this DCYF form. School-age providers may use this form, but WAC 110-305 does not require use of this specific form.
Annual Fire Inspection - State Fire Marshal Form
WAC 110-300-0170 requires a family home provider and a child care center provider to arrange for a fire safety inspection annually. WAC 110-301-0170 requires a school-age provider to arrange a fire safety inspection annually. If a local government agency is not available to conduct a fire safety inspection, the provider must inspect for fire safety using the State Fire Marshal form.
Certificate of Immunization Status Form
Certificate of Exemption
Individual Care Plan & Food Allergy Forms
Initial Checklists for Applicants
- DCYF # 15-861 Initial Checklist for Child Care Center Applicant
- DCYF # 15-862 Initial Checklist for Family Home Child Care Applicant
- DCYF # 15-863 Initial Checklist for School-Age Program Applicant
Intent to Transfer License or Certification
Medication Authorization Form
Monitoring Checklists (Example)
- DCYF # 15-708 Child Care Center Monitoring Checklist (Example)
- DCYF # 15-709 Family Home Child Care Monitoring Checklist (Example)
- DCYF # 15-707 School-Age Child Care Monitoring Checklist (Example)