Subsidy Information

Child Care Subsidy Programs

Child Care Subsidy Programs help families pay for quality child care through either:
  1. Working Connections Child Care (WCCC), or
  2. Seasonal Child Care (SCC).

Get eligibility and application information 1-800-394-4571 - contact line for providers
1-844-626-8687 - contact line for families

Read the information we are providing to families
Child Care Subsidy Program - You May Qualify

CCSP Provider Line

Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Language assistance is available. Send DCYF information or questions 24 hours a day about child care subsidy. The average response time is one business day.
1-888-338-7410 fax

  • Check the status of a CCSP application or reapplication.
  • Check payment authorization or billing, such as, hours of care, units or payment type.
  • Provide information about your rates.
  • Report a mistake on a current authorization.

Working Connections Information Phone (WCIP) for Child Care Providers


This information is available in both English and Spanish. Automated access is available 24 hours a day.

  • Use this number to check on the family’s authorization, copayment, case status and effective dates of coverage.
  • Information is only available after the case has been processed.
  • If the parent’s eligibility has not been determined, the information will not be available on the WCIP.

Social Service Payment System (SSPS)

  • The Department of Children, Youth & Families uses SSPS to pay for CCSP.
  • With SSPS Provider Portal, providers can submit invoices online, locate historical claim information, tax documents, details of their SSPS provider file and much more.

Invoice Express


  • Use this number to submit your SSPS Service Invoice for child care payment using a touch tone phone.
  • Invoice Express is available in English and Spanish.

CCSP Answer Phone for Families


  • Families use this number to check on the status of their cases or submitted documents.

SEIU 925 Member Support Department


  • Use this number if you have questions about your SEIU contract, SEIU meetings and workshops, or representation in your area, or if you need other resources.
  • If you have questions about SEIU health care, call 1-866-771-7359.

Child Care Food Program

The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Child and Adult Care Food Program provides federal funds to serve nutritious meals and snacks. You may be eligible for the program when you are approved by DCYF to care for children in your own home.

360-725-6206 - Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction