The Seasonal Child Care program pays child care subsidies for eligible families who:
- Are seasonally employed in agricultural work;
- Live in designated counties; and
- Are not receiving TANF benefits.
The program’s purpose is to provide safe, licensed child care while parents work in agricultural settings.
There are three ways to apply:
- Contact the Child Care Subsidy Contact Center at 1-844-626-8687.
- Apply online through Washington Connection.
- Apply by phone at your local Community Services Office.
View the instructions on how to create an online account with Washington Connection.