Treehouse is offering reimbursement to foster youth when they obtain a Washington State I.D. (standard or enhanced), instructional/learner’s permit and driver’s licenses (standard or enhanced).
Additionally, Treehouse will provide direct payments to vendors for:
- Driver’s education (up to $500).
- Knowledge and driving tests (including use of school car).
- Missed drive fees.
- Practice sessions.
- Auto insurance (service is currently at capacity).
To apply, visit the Treehouse website. Caseworkers must complete and submit:
- DSHS 11-077 Request for Washington State Identicard.
- DSHS 16-029 Reduced fee for Request for Washington State Identicard.
- DSHS 02-636 Request for Washington State Instruction Permit or Personal Driver License.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-267-5161.