Prior to Taking Training:
- Be sure you have a STARS ID. Need a STARS ID? Get one when you register in MERIT.
- Be sure you have your employment records current in MERIT – including roles.
- Be sure you add an end date to any employment you are no longer with.
The following are available to complete the electronic Attendance System Training:
- In-Person | In-person trainings are postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak and are instead offered in a virtual classroom with a live instructor.
- Self-Paced | Workbook
All training is available in English, Spanish and Somali.
Licensed providers: You likely have a DCYF Training account. If you have ever completed the required safe sleep training, this is where you accessed it.
Forgot your username or password? Click "forgot username or password" to reset your information.
If you don't have a username or password, you will need to create and account.
Create an account:
- Click "I am a new student and need a username and password". You will need an email address and your STARS ID.
- Need a STARS ID? Get a STARS ID when you register in MERIT.
Sessions with a live instructor, may be offered in a virtual or in-person classroom environment.
To register for a live session, go to The Imagine Institute website.
Self-Paced | Workbook
Request a Workbook
To request a workbook fill out the Workbook Request form
Technical Assistance Visit
In Person Technical Assistance visits are currently unavailable due to the COVID-19 outbreak and social distancing measures put in place.
Currently, you can receive Technical Assistance in the following ways:
- Virtual Meeting
- Video-call Meeting
- Phone Meeting
To request Technical Assistance fill out the EAS Technical Assistance Request Form
If you have further questions about Virtual or Phone Technical Assistance please email email@example.com.