Prior to Taking Training:
- Be sure you have a STARS ID. Need a STARS ID? Get one when you register in MERIT.
- Be sure you have your employment records current in MERIT – including roles.
- Be sure you add an end date to any employment you are no longer with.
The following are available to complete the electronic Attendance System Training:
- In-Person - this option has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak. In-person trainings are scheduled to resume May 31, 2020.
- Self-Paced | Workbook
All training is available in English, Spanish and Somali.
Licensed providers: You likely have a DCYF Training account. If you have ever completed the required safe sleep training, this is where you accessed it.
Forgot your username or password? Click "forgot username or password" to reset your information.
If you don't have a username or password, you will need to create and account.
Create an account:
- Click "I am a new student and need a username and password". You will need an email address and your STARS ID.
- Need a STARS ID? Get a STARS ID when you register in MERIT.
Due to the COVID-19 virus, all in-person trainings are suspended between now and May 31, 2020.
If you have further questions about training delivery, please email email@example.com.
Self-Paced | Workbook
Request a Workbook
Note: the contact information is to request a self-paced workbook only.
Technical Assistance Visit
Technical Assistance visits are currently not available due to the COVID-19 outbreak and social distancing measures put in place. Please check back on this page at a later date to see if this option has been reinstated.