Prior to Taking Training:
- Be sure you have a STARS ID. Need a STARS ID? Get one when you register in MERIT.
- Be sure you have your employment records current in MERIT – including roles.
- Be sure you add an end date to any employment you are no longer with.
The following are available to complete the electronic Attendance System Training:
- Self-Paced | Workbook
All training is available in English, Spanish and Somali.
Licensed providers: You likely have a DEL Training account. If you have ever completed the required safe sleep training, this is where you accessed it.
Forgot your username or password? Click "forgot username or password" to reset your information.
If you don't have a username or password, you will need to create and account.
Create an account:
- Click "I am a new student and need a username and password". You will need an email address and your STARS ID.
- Need a STARS ID? Get a STARS ID when you register in MERIT.
Space is limited, based on the room's capacity and on a first come, first serve basis. In-person training is prioritized for providers who have not previously completed training (workbook or online) and when classes are full you may be asked to choose a later date to attend.
To request an interpreter for in-person training, contact 1-844-704-6777.
Select Your Region
- Region 1 (Adams, Asotin, Chelan, Ferry, Douglas, Garfield, Grant, Lincoln, Okanogan, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens, Whitman)
- Region 2 (Benton, Columbia, Franklin, Kittitas, Klickitat, Walla Walla, Yakima)
- Region 3 (Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom)
- Region 4 (King)
- Region 5 (Kitsap, Pierce)
- Region 6 (Clallam, Clark, Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Lewis, Mason, Pacific, Skamania, Thurston, Wahkiakum)
Self-Paced | Workbook
Request a Workbook
Note: the contact information is to request a self-paced workbook only.
Have you taken the Electronic Attendance System training and still have questions or need assistance? Join a Learning Lab or request a Technical Assistance visit today!
To find a Learning Lab in your area, check out the Learning Lab schedule.
You must register to attend Learning Labs:
Technical Assistance Visit
To get help in your home or facility, request a Technical Assistance visit. Contact the service provider that meets your needs using the information below: