The federal government requires ESIT to collect information about infants and toddlers, their families and resources in the early intervention system.
ESIT DMS Environment
- Live system (production environment)
The production environment is where official data entry occurs for children who are enrolled in ESIT. This system is not for practice or training. The system requires a user name and password. Users who need access should first contact their own agency and/or local lead agency representative.
- The ESIT DMS Training environment is no longer accessible. Please direct questions related to completion of the T-DMS Modules to the MERIT Service Desk, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For related guidance: ESIT Required Training Programs.
DMS Enhancement Project
ESIT Web Training
ESIT Web School District Training
Training and Technical Support
ESIT DMS Known Issues
Training Guides and Exercises
- Training Guide to Re-determining Eligibility for Returning Children
- Transitional Data Management System (T-DMS) Training Modules
- Transitional Data Management System (T-DMS) Overview Webinar - Sept. 3, 2020
- Training guide
- Administrator's training guide
- Accurate Entry of Referrals into the Data Management System
- Reactivation of Child Records in the Management System
- Substitute Family Resources Coordinators and the Data Management System
There are three ways to seek technical support for DMS:
- Contact the ESIT Help Desk using the secure email within DMS.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 1.866.482.4325; option 9, then option 2
ESIT DMS Publications
- FFY20 APR Data Profiles
- ESIT Data System Fact Sheet
- FFY20-21 WA Part C Year-to-Year Child Count
- FFY19-20 WA Part C Year-to-Year Exiting Update
- FFY18 WA Part C Year-to-Year Dispute Resolution
ESIT DMS on Microsoft Edge